4.21.2013

Times are a changing! | Social Media Overload

I realize its been over a year since my last blog entry...really needing to get a handle on this social media thing-ugh! I get so wrapped up in the moment while shooting that I rarely remember to take behind the scenes footage or post pictures after the fact. Sorry folks its just the way it is! I often wonder if the people posting constantly to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Flickr, Blogger (did I miss any?) are really busy people or just have a lot of extra time on their hands? Frankly, I'm overwhelmed. And who has time to read and follow all these social media ninjas? I surely don't. But I did set a New Years resolution to better market myself and stay current (at least once a week) on social media. I suppose its fun to see what folks are up to occasionally so I will make a point to start posting a bit more (hence downloading the Blogger App to my phone). I think it's more of an issue with convenience. If I can find a way to quickly share what I'm doing with others with minimal effort then I'm in. Otherwise, I need to be spending my downtime on email, print marketing and face to face meetings with other creatives. So many things so little time! For any of you following or just stopping by, feel free to share with me how you stay organized using social media. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment